Do you want to open up and deepen the relationship you have with yourself, other people and all of Life?
Do you want to begin to heal negative experiences with religion?
Are you on a spiritual search for the key to unlock your heart?
If so, then this course is designed for you.
Many of us are spiritual seekers, looking for spiritual practices and teachings to help us along our path, for our own key to deep heart connection with Life, for somewhere to call our spiritual home.
Religions are meant to provide that help, that key and that home, and each of them has much to offer in the beauty and depth of spiritual teachings and practices. But many of us have had negative experiences of particular religions, religious teachers and religious communities, and are cautious or sceptical about looking for support there.
Can we benefit from the spiritual riches at the heart of all religious faiths, while honouring our own, sometimes negative, experiences of them? I believe we can.
This course has been designed to open the door to spiritual exploration into practices and teachings of the world’s religions which may benefit us, while offering a safe container for uncovering the tender and painful places left by our experiences of religion, and offering these parts of ourselves love and healing.
What you get
- Nine monthly classes, with notes, exercises and video lessons (between 15 and 30 minutes per video, up to four videos per month)
- Nine months of nurturing online community, through monthly teleconferences, and a private forum to share your progress, questions and breakthroughs together, any time you need.
- Three, one hour one-to-one sessions with Elinor over the period of the course.
- Additional one-to-one sessions with Elinor at 20% off the normal fee (normal fee: £60).
What you need to take part
To take part in the course you need:
- access to a computer
- an email account
- a telephone line
- ability to pay via Paypal (Paypal account, credit card, debit card)
- an open and experimental attitude to spiritual practice
- willingness to share with fellow students
- ability to understand and express yourself in English
How many will be on the course
I will be signing up a maximum of twelve people onto the course, to help create a safe space, and to ensure each one of you can get sufficient one-to-one attention when you need it.
When the course starts
The course will start on 1st February, 2012, and run for nine months.
What it costs
Early Bird price until 21st December, 2011: £175 (~ $260 / €190) or six monthly instalments of £30
Standard price from 22nd December until start of course: £200 (~ $315 / €229) or six monthly instalments of £34
Book by 11am GMT on 11/11/11 and get an exclusive booklet with questions for your soul from each of the religions addressed during the course.
To sign up, or ask questions about the course, just fill in this form!
If you want to talk the course over with me for any reason, fill in the form above, or email me, and I’ll do my best to answer your questions.